Vintage 1910s African American Society Woman Portrait Photo
Fine example of early 20thc African American affluence. Compelling sitter (though unidentified), regal in a garden with loyal dog at her side.
Beautiful composition and deep contrast, the photographer has stamped tissue Titus the Artist / Plainfield New Jersey. Mount measures 6.75 x 10.75, protected by the original paper folder (minimal wear). Please see photos and ask questions.
This item is in the category "Collectibles\Photographic Images\Photographs". The seller is "rarebooksandpaper" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Photographer: Signed
- Production Technique: Gelatin-Silver Print
- Style: Portrait
- Theme: African American, Women, Portrait, Social History
- Type: Photograph
- Features: One of a Kind (OOAK)
- Number of Photographs: 1
- Subject: Social History, African American, Black History, Women
- Original/Licensed Reprint: Original
- Year of Production: 1910
- Time Period Manufactured: 1900-1924